Friday, May 31, 2013

Hey, Little Ant

My last post for the weekend. Plenty to do before the end of the year. School is officially out in 4 and 1/2 days. I can't believe it. I'm trying to keep my kids busy and excited until the last day. So yesterday when I had one of my favorite subs Mrs. Werner take care of my firsties she did a cute activity with them. This activity was created by another favorite blogger of mine Cara Carroll at The First Grade Parade. It's Called Hey, Little Ant. Stop by her blog and check this activity out. My kids loved it! She even provides tracers. Have a great weekend everyone!!



A very cute story


Nothing like a cute activity after a great book.


2 comments:

  1. That book is on my to buy list this summer. I saw it on Cara's blog, too. Just found your darling blog!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a great buy! Thanks for stopping by.

      ((HUGS))

      Delete