A New Beginning

Well here I am trying to become more connected with other fabulous teachers through blogging. I must admit this is kind of scary, but exciting at the same time. My name is Tiffany to friends and family. To my adorable "Firtsties" I'm Miss May. I have taught for 8 years and I have been addicted to finding new ideas online to add to my own creativity for the classroom. I have many plans for the future with blogging and Teachers pay Teachers. I have to say I'm pretty giddy about this even though I'm a rookie. Like my sweet "Momma Bear" has always said, "With God All Things Are Possible." -Matthew 19:26



2 comments

  1. Yay! It's good to find another new blogger! I too have just had a blog designed by Christi and am about to get my first blog post out there... Your blog is gorgeous! I teach year six in New Zealand (which is equivalent to your Grade 5 I think). I'll be watching your blog with interest as I too start this exciting journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I tell you this journey is a little intimidating but also fun! I received my first follower on Sunday and boy was I excited. Christi's designs are amazing! She's really great! Congrats on getting a design. Happy Blogging!! When your page is up and running let me know ill follow you!

    Hugs
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete