Rock that STAAR TEST

Those teachers who teach in this great state of Texas know what next week brings. Yep! The STAAR test (formally known as the TAKS test). Not so much fun. I can remember teaching 3rd grade and all the pressure that came with that test. I must admit my students and our grade level did very well, but besides that, I knew after 5 years I needed a change. Third grade was a great time, but I'm glad I asked for the change. Here I am in first grade world and I love it! As I was searching My Pinterest a couple of weeks ago I found the cutest idea. A group of students from Elizabeth's Funin4b's classroom had the best motivator for kids taking that icky test coming up. As a grade level, my awesome team and I decided we would do the same and motivate our test takers. It turned out very cute. To all the test takers next week....Let's ROCK that TEST!!









           "You are the best at the test!"


                                                                                                 "Your gonna rock this test!"
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

3 comments

  1. Oh, those are super cute! And sure to inspire some anxious little test takers :)

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out super cute! Thanks for the sweet shout-out! We are gearing up to make our little rock stars next week! I'm sure your kids did a great job on the STAAR test!!!

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete