Aunt Tiffy

I have been M.I.A for about a week. The reason being is because I just became an AUNT TIFFY again!! Hallelujah!!!! My nephew was born three weeks early last Tuesday. His name is Cace (as in rhyming with lace). I can't tell you how excited and proud I am. My nephew is doing FANTABULOUS!! He was hooked up to several IV's for the first few days and let me tell you he has been a trooper. He's breathing on his own, eating, and gaining weight. I'm so proud of him. My sister n law (who I love dearly) is doing much better than she was. Her blood pressure was through the roof!! Her doctors said they couldn't believe she didn't have a seizure or stroke. So her and my (amazing) brother decided that this would be the last baby for them. They've been blessed with three. With lots of love and prayers I know the good Lord will heal her well. She's been a trooper just like her new bundle of joy. So this is why I haven't posted much, been busy loving on that new baby rock star and of course, the little rock stars Chloe and Caden. I hope you all had a happy Sunday.  Wishing you an amazing week my fabulous teacher friends.




2 comments

  1. Congrats! Nieces and nephews are the best. You can love them and spoil them and then give them back. My sister just had her first. Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meg!!! They're very spoiled. That is the fun part about being auntie!! Congrats to you to. =)

    (( hugs ))
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete