Houston's Children Museum

Hi teacher friends!! Today was such a busy day. We had our field trip to Houston's Children Museum. Can you say, "AMAZING?!" All 95 firsties were so excited. After exploring the museum we took a bus ride to Discovery Green for a picnic and a little active play. If you've never been to Discovery Green let's just say your missing out. However, I really created this post because, it's important when were away from school my firsties have name tags. I found a cute set for "FREE" on teachers pay teachers. I love to share and I also love to find goodies and use them. I stumbled upon Sarah Stolpman's Blog and saw she created some pretty cute field trip name tags. Take a look and enjoy. Thanks Sara!! Off to bed, I'm pooped!

Here's those cutie name tags

Discovery Green

Houston's Children Museum

1 comment

  1. Thank you!! Love your blog! I am your new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete