Miss May's First "Freebie"

"Bucket Filling" is very important in my classroom. If you can't tell by now I'm a very empathetic kind of teacher. Yes, I have rules, and high expectations, but I have lots of compassion for each of my firsties. I can tell you they don't like disappointing Miss May, because they know how much I care about them and their education. I can't STRESS enough how much your students need to know that you care. I hope you enjoy my first "Freebie". You should check out Mrs. Payton at Mrs. Payton's Precious Kindergartners. Not only has she been a help to me, she has awesome ideas and cute activities that she creates. =) Thanks chica!

This is the book that I read to my students

My students and I have already read this book as part of our Kind Minds(c) program, but we always talk about how good readers re-read books for many reasons. So we re-read this story. They love it!

Here's the "freebie" I created and used with my class after reading fill a bucket. Just click on this baby and it will take you to my tpt store. 



Here's an example of a couple and I think they turned out pretty darn cute!
"I kiss my mom at night and she kisses me back to, and fills mine and hers to." =) I just love first grade writing.

"I help kids in my class during math time."

Displaying students work is what I enjoy most! Here's a look at our finished product.


I've also added a couple of more books for my 3-5 teachers, because these sweeties love feeling good and making others feel good to. I must say I've read both to my firsties. Enjoy everyone and have a Blessed Sunday.



10 comments

  1. Yay, Tiffany! Congrats on your first freebie! I like it! I'm putting it in my file for back to school.
    Meghan
    First Grade Hugs and High Fives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Thank you Meg! I was pretty excited to get that posted. =) Nothing like a freebie. Have a fabulous week!

      (( HUGS ))
      Tiffany

      Delete
  2. You have some great artists in your class! Love the freebie. Downloading and saving :)

    Recess and Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Natalie! We talk alot about 5 star coloring and being "Fancy". Thank you for your support! Thank you for downloading. Hope you enjoy it!

    (( HUGS ))
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bucket filler writing is SO CUTE! I love it & the hallway display is precious. I am so glad I found you through the Linky. I love following other first grade teacher bloggers :) I'm your newest follower!

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly thank you so much for the compliment and the follow!! I just LOVE sharing ideas and meeting other great first grade teacher bloggers as well. I'm headed your way!!!!

    (( HUGS ))
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am your newest follower! I am hosting a linky. It all has to do with one dollar: anything that you buy, sell, find, love, or make for only a dollar. One reader just posted a diet coke—so anything goes!

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! Thank you for the follow and thank you for the heads up with your linky! I will definitely check out your page and the linky!

    (( HUGS ))
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Thank you so much for sharing!
    -Julie
    The Techie Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Julie!

      (( Hugs ))
      Tiffany

      Delete