Organized Addict

Those that know me, know how much of a neat freak and organized junkie I am! I get it from my mama bear. =) I must admit when you walk into my classroom it is VERY organized. Yes, my firsties work all over the place in our classroom and we love to make messes, but we feel it's important to have our room clean and things put back where they belong when we're not using them. This summer as I was addicted to My Pinterest I came across the most cutest thing. The Toolbox. I immediately went to Home Depot and purchased this baby. After that I grabbed myself a can of spray paint and booyah I had my Teacher Toolbox complete. I must say this is my first year trying it and it was soooooooooooo worth it! Until next time my fabulous teacher friends, happy organizing!




4 comments

  1. I kind of want to make one of these. I saw a lot of them on pinterest, but just haven't taken the plunge. Yours is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun! It is so amazing!! Whoever thought of this was genius because it eliminates so much off my desk and if students or teachers need something they know where to look without looking through my desk drawers. =) it was so worth the buy! I say do it!!

      Delete
  2. I love this idea. Thank you. I have so many little things that can be put into the drawers and I love the labels that you used. I am going to Home Depot later today.

    I reading your blog.I have found some great ideas that I can use as a Special Education Teacher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan! I must tell you this baby is AMAMZING!!!!!!!!! I've included the link to help you while are on your shopping journey today. Happy Organizing and thank you for stopping by.

      http://m.homedepot.com/p/Stack-On-22-Compartment-Storage-Cabinet-DS-22-12/100005768/

      Delete