Erin Condren Life Planner

Hope everyone's having an amazing weekend. I can't believe school is almost over. We have 14 days left and I can't believe it. With that said, I'm a HUGE planner. During this time of the school year it can be pretty hectic if you don't have a plan. I love things neat, organized, and cute all at the same time. A few years ago I came across a website created by Erin Condren. The first thing I noticed were her Life Planners.  I've been purchasing her Life Planner for the past three years. I love my iPhone, iPad, and laptop and the calendars that come with them. However, I'm a true pen and paper girl at heart. I enjoy writing my to do list out on paper and crossing out when I've completed a task or have purchased an item needed.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her planners. I thought I would show a few pictures on why I LOVE this planner so much. BTW I'm not being paid to review this item. Go check out her website.

FRONT COVER

MONTHLY CALENDAR


LINED PAGES


FOLDER WITH POCKET

BOOKMARK FOR YOUR CURRENT PLACE 

POUCH FOR ALL YOUR GOODIES

STICKERS (Birthdays, parties, weddings, vacations, paydays, etc)

2 comments

  1. thank you for the sweet blog post, we are thrilled that you love your life planner... can't wait to share our NEW life planner with the world when we launch in early june! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!!!! Your products are AMAZING!!!! Can't wait to see the new planner!! =)

      (( Hugs ))
      Tiffany

      Delete