June Goals Linky Party

I'm linking up this evening with Jess at I heart Recess setting my June Goals. I must admit the month of May was a little CRAY CRAY, but I survived!! I'm excited for the summer to soon begin. Just to kinda take care of myself.



Personal: I want to really organize my office files differently. I found a great system created by Jen at I heart Organizing. She's by far my favorite blogger when it comes to organization. I'm going to put each topic in a different binder with tabs. I think this will be better than folders. We shall see. I plan to hit Hobby Lobby to find some cute scrapbook paper. I'll keep you posted and with photos. =)

Family: Most know that I'm a BIG family person and I try to spend as much time as I can with them. My goal for the month of June is to have a set activity for me to do with my niece and nephews twice a week. Museums, Zoo, Library, Movies, etc.

Health: I really need to stop going through Chick Fil A's drive thru. It's DANGEROUS!! I just can't resist that chicken and those waffle fries. I must admit my goal is to only have Chick Fil A once in June. (Oh let's pray) I also, need to cut back on my soda. It's bad and I know it, but I'm willing to do it. Nothing like that $1 drink from Mickey D's. NO MORE!! Starting today!!

School: I don't know one teacher who doesn't have school on the brain in the summer. I enjoy jotting down my thoughts, ideas, and where I want to rearrange things in my room. I'm so not the teacher who keeps everything EXACTLY the same. Change is good! =)

Blog/TPT: I'm definitely going to dedicate a couple of days a week to just surfing blogs, commenting, getting ideas, inspiration, and connecting with all theses AWESOME teachers. My TPT store is in need of some more items and I plan on creating as well.

Read: Hallelujah I can read for pleasure. All year long we're turning and talking about this mentor text and that mentor text. I just want to read without dissecting anything out of the book. I have to admit. I'm into 50 Shades of Grey! =) Not sure if I want to read books 2 and 3 on my ipad mini or buy them. I have book one down already. (hehe)

6 comments

  1. One of my teammates is going through a difficult break up so we all had Chick-fil-A to help her eat her sorrows away for lunch today :) I love I heart organizing blog as well, she has some great products, ideas, and freebies!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jess, what great teammates you all are. That chicken can put a smile on anybody's face for a few hours. Iheartorganizing is the bomb.com for sure!!! =)

      Delete
  2. Hey Tiffany!
    I used to teach in Houston- Alief, baby! Now I am overseas and loving it, however, I miss Chick Fil A something fierce!!! :) Congrats on TOY! Which district are you in? Glad I found you through the linky- I'll be following!
    Have a great summer,
    Karli
    Creating a Thoughtful Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karli!! My poor tummy and no Chick Fil A. =( LOL I'm headed to your blog now. =) =)

      Delete
  3. I agree with you! Once I find out my new grade placement, I am going to hit the ground running this summer! My fiance says I should relax, but there's just going to be so much to do! (And I can always do it at the pool too! :)

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah I totally agree with taking care of school stuff at the pool. =) That's one of our perks!

      ((HUGS))

      Delete