My Year in First Grade Activity

Last week I was out for a couple days. I used a few personal days to spend time with my Mama bear and Papa bear. Mama bear had been here for a month and Papa bear flew in to pick her up. Luckily, I was able to get one of my favorite subs and this was one of the cute activities I had her do with my sweet "Firsties." One of my FABULOUS teammates found this cute little activity. I would love to give credit to where credit is due. So THANK YOU to who made this cutie. If you know please let me know. =)

My Year In First Grade


The best part of first grade is: playing with your friends
The most important thing in first grade is: to always be honest
What I loved most in first grade was: when Miss May hugs is the morning ( tear )
The #1 rule in first grade is: to never lie and never pout ( lol )
The hardest thing about first grade was: You do lots of new things



The best part of first grade is: math
The most important thing in first grade is: reading at night (she's a reader for sure)
What I loved most in first grade was: having such a pretty classroom (awwwe)
The #1 rule in first grade is: to always respect people's stuff
The hardest thing about first grade was: taking a hard test

I must say when I returned this morning and read all 19 of these they made my heart smile. My bucket was truly flooded. Now I owe these cuties some cupcakes. Off to bake. Make tomorrow a GREAT day!


No comments