An Addiction

Hi my name is Tiffany and I'm addicted to Instagram. Okay, so I've been a bit lazy with this whole blogging thing. Especially since school has been out and since Instagram has entered my life. Instagram has been INCREDIBLE when it comes to getting ideas and sharing ideas in a jiffy. I'm a bit addicted. It's so much easier to just post a picture of something I've bought, or created for my classroom, and dote on my precious niece and nephews from time to time.

So my goal is to do better at blogging again, but Instagram shame on you for making this sharing process so much easier for us teachers. Is it just me or is this month of June just flying bye? Hopefully July will sloooooooow down. Follow me on Instagram and feel free to like a picture or two. :)

one_fab_teacher




6 comments

  1. Your blog is so cute! I don't teach first anymore, but I look forward to checking out your blog!

    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christina! I'm headed to your blog now!!

      ((HUGS))

      Delete
  2. Instagram is seriously addicting. Love it, and I love seeing your pictures!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Aimee!! So glad we're blogging and IG buddies!

      ((Hugs))
      Tiffany

      Delete
  3. OMG I am so loving the pucker up face with the baby!!! What an awesome aunt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I love them babies!!!!

      ((BIG HUGS))

      Delete