Monday Made It Baby!!

I'm linking up for the first time with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics Monday's are usually my chill days where I do NOTHING, but sit on my couch and relax in the cool ac. However, after seeing all these cute ideas on Instagram I decided to get my butt up and start creating. This morning I first decided to create some anchor charts for my class. I like to do many anchor charts with my kiddos but I also like having some already made. I'm not really big on going to the teacher store and buying the charts they sell. I like the way my classroom looks with my anchors. (Very kid friendly and not so perfect looking) Check out my Instagram video on these. (one_fab_teacher)

Then I created this beautiful thing below!! As always I was surfing TPT and I came across the cutest package.  Ever year I always create a binder where I keep everything. It's a PERFECT organizational tool. In order for me to use something and use it well, it has to be cutesy and fancy. Some may not care about cutesy but let's just say that this first grade teacher does. So I came across another fabulous teacher product creator by the name of Haley O'Connor at My Silly Firsties You talk about a SWEET PEA!! She has this awesome packet called Teacher Binder To Stay Organized. When I seen this bad boy I said Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's my finished product. Granted I didn't show everything in the packet. It's 147 pages long so you can pick and choose what you want and need. So here's a little peek of mine. Thank you so much Haley!!



This is my front cover. Isn't she puuuurty? As well as the spine.

Section for my student info. See below...

Reading levels for my kiddos and a class roster.


I like to keep all my subjects that I teach together so when I meet with my team or our coaches everything I need is right there.

How my kiddos go home

These dividers with pockets are for my grid paper. I always take notes on grid paper. I L O V E it!!!!!! I have a folder divider for team meetings, staff meetings, math, reading, science, social studies, writing, word work, and professional development.

This grid paper is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


Please check out my Instagram video for the anchor charts I made today. one_fab_teacher

Now I'm pooped and tomorrow is definitely going to be a chill by the pool kind of day. Happy Summer Love Bugs!!




9 comments

  1. Your Made it Monday has inspired me not to be such a procrastinator ��.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!!! I'm so being a bum the next few days!!

      ((Hugs))

      Delete
  2. LOVE your binder!! So cute! And now, I'm gonna have to invest in some grid paper, too :)

    Maybe you can help me...but how do I set up a separate Instagram account for my blog? Is it easy to switch back and forth on your phone? Any tips would be great !

    Kelly
    thefirstgradefairytales@gmail.com
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Kelly!! You will love grid paper. It can be found for cheap at Walmart.

    Download the Instagram app and sign up through the app. It's very easy to set up. If you have a personal Instagram account then I believe you can sign up as a new user with your email. If not create a new email address just for IG. I don't have a personal account just my teacher account. I just downloaded the app and signed up through my phone. It's sooooo easy and fun!!!


    ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your teacher binder is so cute! Don't all organization items work better when they're pretty! I'm your newest follower and would love for you to visit my blog sometime!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandi you're so right! All organization items work better when they're pretty. ;) Headed to your blog right now!!

      ((Hugs))

      Delete
  5. Tiffany! I am so sorry! I thought I was following your blog already! I've been enjoying following you on Instagram and I guess I just thought I had already followed your blog. Anyway...my error has been corrected! ;)

    Love your binder too!!

    Robin
    The Bomb-Diggity Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all good Bomb-Diggity!!! I just love your blog name.


      ((Hugs))
      Tiffany

      Delete