A Pinning Machine

Hey everyone! I'm linking up with Cara over at The First Grade Parade and her Favorite Pins Friday party. Pinterest is such an AWESOME resource for any and everything your precious heart desires. I love typing in the search button for a specific idea I'm looking for and BAM there it is. So here's my favorite pins of the week in no specific order. Happy Friday loves!






I LOVE whole brain teaching and when I saw these puppies I had to snag them! Not only are they cute but they are FREE! YES, FREE!!! These have been created by RARADT check her out on teachers pay teachers. http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Whole-Brain-Teaching-Rules-Posters-FREEBIE-Chalkboard-Theme-756871


Who doesn't love Chanel? I'm so IN LOVE with this bag. I must admit I will spend money on a good pair of shoes and a good purse. They last a loooooong time. So when I saw this I thought, Oh my goodness what a dream it would be to have this bad boy right here. A girl can wish right? 



Nothing like a cute maxi dress. That's the one thing I love about summer. (Definitely not this TEXAS heat!) I can just throw on a maxi dress and keep it movin'. I love the colors in this particular one. Head over to Body Central.



I have been wanting to learn how to create these since like FOREVER!! I was so excited when I saw this post by Ashley Reed. I love a good flip book especially one I can give to my parents. Click on the link Just Reed.



I'm lovin' this fall sweater. I found this great buy at Happily Grey


As you can tell I'm a lover of Chanel. When I saw this steal I new I had to get it. I have a really big bedroom and I thought this would be AMAZING behind my bed. This is found on Wanelo. Have you been to this site? Let's just say another ADDICTION I have.


I'm a true believer in my Faith. I love a good quote and words of encouragement. I thought this quote was pretty amazing. Often times this is so true. We have to be thankful and grateful for everything we have because it can be taken away in an instance.



I'm a font snob and I simply love when I find a new one.  These here are ALL FREE!! Nothing like a freebie baby!! Head over to My Computeris my...Canvas.

Have a great weekend ya'll!! Happy Pinning!!




4 comments

  1. That quote is spot on! Love your blog. Found you through Latoya's linky. I'm your newest follower and will definitely be stopping back by. Teaching with Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Veronica!! Glad you stopped by! ;) I'm headed your way!

      ((HUGS))

      Delete
  2. Girl I so know what you are talking about with this Texas heat!
    I am your newest follower and I am lovin your blog :)

    Mrs. Thompson
    Adventures in Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl I'm so glad you found me! This Texas heat is serious!!!! I'm headed to your blog!!

      ((Hugs))

      Delete