Ain't No Party Like A Glitter Party!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!! I'm linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue this week. This linky party is for linking up anything that you're loving this week. It can 10 things or 1. So here's what I heart this week.





1. I've been loving the fact that I can sleep in and let's just say I've been sleeping like a baby and it's been lovely. Yes, that good sleep where the slobber has been real. :)





2. Lovin' my niece and nephews each and EVERYDAY! I heart these munchkins so much. :) I've been enjoying spending lots of time with them. Chloe will be in first grade this year, Caden will be in kindergarten, and my sweet Baby Cace is two months. Oh I juts love these babies!!



3. Instagram is my new OBSESSION!! I really enjoy following other teachers and seeing what's happening in their lives and all the awesome ideas and creations they make. A picture says a thousand words. It's really been fun!




4. I'm so in love with my new Erin Condren Teacher Planner! I already had the life planner and so needed the teacher planner! Something about writing and planning ideas in pure cuteness!!

Thanks Covered in Glitter and Glue for hosting this linky party.

14 comments

  1. I'm so glad you linked up! Your blog is super cute, and I am excited to be a new follower on Instagram. Before I started following teachers on there, I thought Instagram was just...meh. But now I'm addicted! And the Erin Condren planner? Love it!

    Jessica
    Covered in Glitter and Glue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I totally agree with you about Instargram. It's so awesome now with all us teachers on there. I'm now following you!

      ((Hugs))

      Delete
  2. LOVE your planner!!! I got the same one; it came by UPS yesterday! LOVIN' IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best feeling Angela!! :)

      ((Hugs))

      Delete
  3. Instragram is so addicting. I love the new video feature! I've heard a lot of people talk about that planner. I'm going to have to google it now!

    Jamie
    Sixth Grade Tales
    Follow my new Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie it's very addicting. Trust me you will love the Erin Condren planner.

      ((Hugs))

      Delete
  4. Your niece and nephews are cutie patooties! I absolutely love the princess outfit!! I'm sure you've noticed, I too am obsessed with Instagram; it is so fun seeing what others are up to and its another way to share ideas, as well. I hope you have another night of restful sleep!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Aimee!! I love them kiddos so much! Girl Instagram is so addicting!! I'm very obsessed right with you. Nighty night. I'm sure I will sleep tight. :)

    ((Hugs my blogging buddy))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tiffany!
    I haven't taken the plunge on instragram yet. I looked at it, but it's a little overwhelming right now. You love the planner?? I think it looks really cool, but I do all of my planning and grading on the computer so I don't know if it would be worth it. What do you think? I'm also thinking about the planners on A Modern Teacher's TPT. Have you seen hers?
    Meghan
    First Grade Hugs and High Fives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Meg! That's how I feel about Facebook! It's not working right and I feel a bit overwhelmed with it! I like instagram because so many other teachers are on there that post ideas and just small moments of their lives. I have some of A Modern Teacher's stuff in my wishlist on TPT. I'm such a paper pencil kind of girl so I think it would be worth it. I even do plans on the computer and still need a planner. I will do a review on it very soon and come take a look at it and see what you think. Happy 4th!

      ((HUGS))

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh, your niece and nephews are adorable!! I am debating on getting an Erin Condren planner....trying to convince myself it will be worth the money. Yours is too cute :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you Wendy they're my LOVEBUGS!! Wendy the Life Planner is soooooo worth it! The teacher planner is new to me so we will see but I'm sure it won't disappoint. ;)

      ((HUGS))

      Delete
  7. Loved my planners. Didn't get one this year, but you will love it!

    Those kiddos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Michelle!! I love those munchkins. Glad to hear about the planner. This is my first teacher planner!!

    ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete