Erin Condren Loves Teachers

So I must say, "This isn't my first rodeo when it comes to Erin Condren planners." I have been using the Life Planner for the past two years and now I'm using the Teacher Planner for the first time. I was so excited when I got this puppy in the mail. That FeDEx man probably thought I was one crazy woman! I heard those big brakes scrreeching and I bounced off my couch so quick and met him at the door. LOL Those that have purchased Erin's goodies know what I'm talking about when I say this. Something about getting that pretty package. :) So here's my review of the wonderful Teacher Planner. I will update once the school year rolls and I start really using it. Many of you have asked me is it worth it? HECK YEAH IT'S WORTH IT!! Also, let me just say that I wasn't asked to write a review about this planner. I've been a fan for a long time! Thanks for stopping by.


So here's my beautiful niece holding her Aunt Tiffy's new planner. She loves pretty knick knack stuff just like me. :) Anyway I chose the chalkboard look. The front cover has my name and school and the back has the upcoming school year. The front and back cover is laminated and I mean sturdy lamination where if you spill that cup of coffee on it there should be no worries. :) 

This is an all about me section. You can put your usernames and passwords here and favorite websites. I will do all the above but password information. I LOVE the fact I have a place to store cool educational websites. Not to mention the great quote on the left side. Wonderful quotes are mentioned throughout the planner.

This section is for your substitute. Important information they should know. The left side is good for me because I can keep track of my classroom volunteers and the days they come and help out as well as their contact info.


This part of the planner is a two-page spread where you can put your whole year here. I know my school provides us all with calendars filled with important dates. The calendars they give us are cute but not as cute as a Condren. :) So I can't wait to transfer the information.

These are some of the awesome stickers that come with the planner. As you can see very cute and fancy.

More sticker cuteness

When I saw this section I had the biggest Kool-Aid smile. I love taking notes, writing, and doodling on grid paper. I love the details here to. (THE ABC'S at the bottom) Pure cuteness!!

You get a pouch with cute personalized stickers. I have my favorite pens already in there ready to go. :)

This is the inside pocket folder.The great news is that it's a two-sided folder. I think the apples are darling.

You get this handy dandy bookmark. Here's a look at the front and the back.


Here's some lined note paper. I wish it was grid paper, but I'm happy with it. I love lined paper to, grid paper just has my heart. 

This might just be my favorite section. This is a checklist section. I give homework menus at the beginning of the week and they must be returned on Friday. This is such a TERRIFIC way for me to keep track of who turns in homework and who doesn't. This is also great for keeping track of who turns in field trip information. The BEST part is how you don't have to re-write everyone's name in the class when you fill up this page. You just fold at the dotted line and BAM!! Thanks for thinking about that Mrs. Condren!

This is a two page spread on important dates and people to remember. God Bless America!

Here's a two page spread for each month. I love that it's two pages because I can write in the boxes without writing too tiny. Super Cute!


I know most of us have to type our lesson plans in the computer. I'm still a paper pencil kind of girl and I will use this section to write my subjects and a quick overview of what I'm teaching.

Blank stickers that you can use to write whatever your heart desires on them. I find that sharpie works best with these. I do use my pens as well to write on them.

This is a plastic sturdy sleeve. I will probably use the front as my class roster and the back with a list of my parent contact information. I love how I can have everything in one place! So there you have it my Teacher Planner!! I also must add that the paper used throughout the planner isn't too thin, but isn't too heavy either. It's a good middle of the road. Easy to turn the pages without feeling like your going to tear them.

 Mrs. Condren and your team thank you so much for thinking about us teachers. It's greatly appreciated!! From one of your true blue fans!! :)



9 comments

  1. Thanks for the review. It looks amazing. I'm gonna have to order one for sure now!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! You won't regret it!! ;)

      ((HUGS))

      Delete
  2. I so want one!! but I cant justify buying one since we have to submit our plans online:(.
    Sending Tons of Teacher Love Your Way,

    Lori

    Second Grade Serenade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori she does have a good sale or two from time to time.

      ((Hugs))

      Delete
  3. Wow, that looks FANTASTIC!! Thanks for showing it off!

    Janaye
    Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Janaye!!

      ((Hugs))
      Tiffany

      Delete
  4. I got mine in the mail while I have been on vacation! I can't wait to open that baby when I get home! Of course I got hot pink chevron! Enjoy!

    Kayla
    Topdogteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Safe travels hun! Looks like your having a great time!

      ((HUGS))

      Delete
  5. If you are a new Erin Condren customer and are interested in ordering, you can use my link to save $10 off your first purchase (you’ll get a code via e-mail after you register).

    https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/eringuyton0529

    ReplyDelete