OMG!!!!!!!!! What an honor!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm feeling like a million bucks right now. I was nominated by the AWESOME Annie Czapp Bailey over at Three Cheers For First Grade , the AWESOME Autumn at The First Grade Teacher Lady and the AWESOME Khelia and Jess at
Two Friends In First for the Liebster Award! Can you believe it? I can't! I'm so grateful!


This award is given to newbies like myself and a big welcome from the blogging community. What an honor!! It is my pleasure to accept this award. Thank you so much!

To accept the nomination I must:
1. Link back to the blog that nominated me
2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers
3. Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator
4. Share 11 random facts about yourself
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees
6. Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them






These are my questions from Annie! Thanks Annie!!
1. What is the biggest difference from teaching your first year and teaching now?
The biggest difference for me is balancing my time. I can remember my first 3 or 4 years I would arrive to school when it was still dark out and leave when it was dark. Thinking I could get it all done and the truth is you can NEVER get it all done. If you know that teacher please introduce us. I've realized that I can only do my best and leave at a decent time at the end of the day.

2.Are you more addicted to blogging, Pinterest, or Facebook?
I'm definitely addicted to blogging. Pinterest was my number one, until I got into this blogging world. I love reading posts and getting ideas. I also love sharing my ideas. Pinterest is still pretty high and Facebook I'm not too much of a fan I just  use it for blogging purposes.

3.My favorite children's book?
Chrsyanthemum by: Kevin Henkes

4. Why did you become a teacher?
It's simple...I was born to teach. It's in my blood. Growing up elementary school wasn't always the best experience. I dealt a lot with being picked on. I was little and shy and I felt so scared and not safe at school. I new I wanted to always provide a safe atmosphere for my students.

5.What is your favorite sport?
Football (GO TEXANS)

6. What is your favorite holiday? 
Christmas!!!! I love the coziness with this time of the year. I'm a HUGE fan of Christmas music.

7. What is your dream vacation?
My dream vacation would be Figi.

8.If I could have a celebrity visit your classroom who would it be?
Oprah

9.Who inspires you? 
My students inspire me. They way the look up to me and count on me. They make me want to be a better teacher every day.

10. Sweet or Salty?
Definitely, salty!! 

These are my questions from Autumn. Thanks Autumn!!

1. What is your favorite read aloud story?
My favorite read aloud would have to be When The Relatives Came by Cynthia Rylant
2. Who is an influential person in your life and why?
My mother is my rock! She's my best friend. Very loving, caring, and supportive. I admire how she took care of my family and how even after 35 years of marriage to my amazing father to still be in love. I want that someday.
3. Shoes, Purses, or Accessories?
Purses!! I love a good handbag. I will spend big bucks (or save big bucks) for a great one.
4. Movie Star Crush?
Lance Gross....Lord Have Mercy!!
5. What is your best management tool in your class?
I would say my constant praise. I'm always making my students feel special and amazing. When they know how much I care they don't want to disappoint. 
6. When did you know you wanted to be a teacher?
It's simple...I was born to teach. It's in my blood. Growing up elementary school wasn't always the best experience. I dealt a lot with being picked on. I was little and shy and I felt so scared and not safe at school. I new I wanted to always provide a safe atmosphere for my students.
7. Instagram or Flickr?
Instagram baby!!
8. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke
9. What is your favorite pen to use?
Flairpens
10. Iphone or Android?
team Iphone all day everyday!!

11. What is your favorite food?
Pizza

My questions from Two Friends in First. Two Friends in First thank you so much!
1.  Why did you start blogging?
I admired so many blogs for years and thought hey I want to get in that world and share my ideas.2. Where did you go to college?
Upper Iowa University3. What advice would you give new teachers?
Be yourself and to realize you can't get everything done.4.  What superhero power would you like to have for a day?
To be able to stop homelessness
5.  Who is your favorite musical artist/band?
Norman Brown (jazz music)6.  What is your favorite sport and sports team?
football (GO TEXANS)7.  What are the sweet and salty snacks you can't live without?
Gummy Bear Lifesavers, Snickers, and Peanuts8.  Do you have any children?
No but want some9. If you didn't teach, what would you want to do?
Act in Hollywood (I've always been told I should've been on the Disney Channel)10. What is your favorite clothing store?
The Gap11. What is a famous quote that you love?
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Random Facts About ME
1. I rollerblade
2. Oreo Blizzards are my favorite
3. I have OCD when it comes to cleaning
4. I read read read
5. I listen to poetry
6. I love thunderstorms
7. Yellow is my favorite color
8. Eight is my favorite number
9. I love biting my straws after I use them
10. I won Teacher of The Year last year at my school 
11. I was born and raised in Des Moines, Iowa and have been a Texan for 9 years!

Here's My questions for my nominees
1. What's your favorite color?
2. Why do you teach?
3. What's one of the best lessons you've taught?
4. Instagram, Pinterest, or Facebook?
5. Iphone or Android?
6. If you could take your students on an all expenses paid field trip where would you take them?
6. Flats or Heels?
7. Whose your favorite blogger?
8. If you could live anywhere but where you live currently where would that be?
9. Favorite hobby?
10. Soda, Water, or Tea?
11. What's the most frustrating thing about blogging?






6 comments

  1. Tiffany,
    I just got your comment on TPT. Thanks so much! I saw several other bloggers posting about this award lately and wondered if anyone would think to nominate me and then I got an email from Amanda at Teacher at the Wheel nominating me and then I got yours a few hours later. Flattering to say the least! Thanks! You rock!
    Meghan
    First Grade Hugs and High Fives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome my dear!! You deserve it!!

      ((BIG HUGS))

      Delete
  2. Awe! Congrats! This looks like fun! Ill keep blogging so that I'll be nominated one day:) !


    BTW dont forget to join my Erin Condren giveaway!
    Sending Tons of Teacher Love Your Way,

    Lori

    Second Grade Serenade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! That is super awesome!I follow you on Instagram and I am so glad I am now a new follower of your blog! Can't wait to read more about your teaching journey!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for passing on the love, Tiffany!! What a fun honor! So happy to have found your blog!!

    I LOVE Kevin Henkes too....and please take me to Fiji with you!! :)

    Jill
    ABCs and Polkadots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome Jill!! You deserve it!!!!!

      ((BUG HUGS))

      I will definitely take you to Figi with me! ;)

      Delete