Bucket Filler Posters

OMG!! I can't believe in just two days I will be awakened by my alarm to begin a new school year. Man where did the summer go? I must admit I'm ready to get back in the groove. Nothing like setting up your classroom with new ideas, fresh crayons, markers, and freshly sharpened pencils. As you know bucket filling is something we implement school wide where I teach and it's part of our Kind Minds(C) program. I created some posters with some of my favorite clip art created by Melonheadz Illustrating. Click on the image and it will lead you to my TPT store. I'm off to more cutting, laminating, and creating before Monday morning. Have a great rest of the weekend! :)




2 comments

  1. Too cute! I just LOVE bucket fillers! Last week was my first week with the kids and they seemed to love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen I LOVE buckt filling. It's a GREAT program. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful school year!

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete