I've Been M.I.A

Hi yall! It's been a while since I've blogged and I truly apologize. I've been soooo crazy busy like us all. However, that is NO excuse! Okay I'll be honest Instagram has made me SUPER lazy with blogging. It's so easy to take a picture and load it and BOOM I'm done! I must get back to blogging every week and sharing my happenings, ideas, and ideas of my fab blogging friends. So today I'm sharing my bucket filler board. Our school has a program called Kind Minds (c) that my fabulous teacher friend has created and bucket filling is part of that program. As many know I'm very OCD about everything when it comes to neatness, creativity, and cleanliness. I created the posters located on my board. You can find them in my TPT store. Just click the picture. Wishing you all a VERY happy and safe weekend!




4 comments

  1. Very cute! I'm pinning and buying. :) Actually I want to just take that entire bulletin board and magically move it to my room. Adorable!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah you're so sweet. This comment made my night. Thank you!!!!

      ((Hugs))

      Delete