A New Product and A Birthday

Hi loves! Can you believe it's November already? I can't! These work days have been flying by in first grade. I feel a huge relief because report cards have been completed along with parent teacher conferences. I always feel better after conferences because I get the opportunity to sit face to face and express my care for their child's education. Parent and teacher team work is very important to me.

So on to the goodies. My school adopted the Math Investigations program about 5 years ago and I do like the program, but I do like to add a bit more to it. I decided to create a math game for my Firsties called Math Addition True or False Sort. It's a great way for students to determine if a number sentence is true or false. It's in my TPT store feel free to click the picture and it will link you there. I tell you the best feeling is when you create a product for your class and they use it and love it. My Firsties LOVED the new game.





Today is a very special day. It's my baby brother's birthday!!! Jeremiah I LOVE you with all my heart and soul. I couldn't ask for a better sibling. I love you dearly and appreciate your love and support. Your an amazing, brother, son, husband, and just a DYNAMITE father!!! I love you and I can't wait to celebrate with you!! Love your big sis!! xoxoxo








No comments