My Very First Ever Five For Friday

Happy, Happy Friday friends! What a week!! This week has been so stinking busy. Honestly, what week is never busy during the school year? Well I'm linking up for the first time with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five For Friday. So here is my randomness for the week. Good randomness. :)


I have really been into this whole unit about Veterans. I enjoy teaching my Firsties about them and expressing how much we should appreciate them. Here's my salute to all of you who have and continue to fight for our country. God Bless you!!






Instagram is truly my most favorite social media site. I love the idea of posting a picture and adding a few #hastags and I'm done. I receive lots of feedback about the positive quotes and messages I post. I'm a HUGE quote hoarder. Quotes really do inspire me. I love sharing good vibes. I will continue to do as well. You never know who might need a pick me up. If you wanna follow me just look me up. My username is one_fab_teacher.

I love surprising my Firsties and I decided to bake them some cupcakes. They were beyond excited when they entered our classroom. I also left them a handwritten sweet note, I'm a believer in positive encouragement. Who doesn't love some positive feedback? It's so important for children to get those positive vibes on a daily basis.



This week we wrapped up character traits. I found this awesome activity on Pinterest for my Firsties to do. Oh my goodness I LOVE me some Pinterest. I will type in something I'm needing or wanting in the Pinterest search button first and then I go to Google. This activity was so precious. The body represents the traits about themselves.


Lastly I'm part of an AWESOME giveaway that my two sweet friends are having. Check out Aimee at Primarily Speaking and Jaime at Bright Concepts 4 Teachers. Tomorrow is your last day to enter to win. 

Also, I've posted a new product in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. These Melonheadz sight word cards are ADORABLE! Just click the picture and it will link you to my store. 

Now this is one sleepy teacher. Time for rest and relaxation. My first Five For Friday is complete. Have a fab weekend friends.


6 comments

  1. I love everything you did with the Veterans! And your Veteran drawing on the chart is very well done! Wow! I {heart} Pinterest too and love those little people your firsties made!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christy thank you so much!! Yes, Pinterest is amazing for ideas. Teacher Heaven!

      ((Hugs))
      Tiffany

      Delete
  2. Hey Tiffany! I love Five for Friday! Glad you're here! :)

    I love Instagram, too! I have a personal page (alisha_colon) and a teacher page (first_grade_fo). I just added you! I bet your kiddos were SUPERFLY pumped for the cupcakes! We've been using those color-by-sight-word sheets lately, too!

    Have a great weekend!
    Alisha
    First Grade Follies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alisha! I've become your newest follower on Instagram both teacher and personal. Is it hard to keep up with both? Those color by sight word sheets are the bomb! Love me some Moffatt Girls!! Have a fab weekend and thanks so much for the love!

      ((Hugs))

      Delete
  3. I wish you were my first grade teacher! Cupcakes "just because?" Yes, please! I also love your daily quotes. Keep hoarding and sharing, my friend!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete