So Many Reasons to Be Thankful Everyday

Hi everyone! How are you? I'm doing pretty good. Excited about this week long break coming up. My Firsties are ready and I'm ready. However, we had our Thanksgiving feast today and parents are more than welcome to take their kids home afterwards. Let's just say that out of 19 only 5 left. Does that mean that the 5 that left don't like me? Haha!! I don't think that's true at all. Ok so down to business. I was surfin' through Pinterest a couple of days ago and came across this cute activity. My Firsties created a turkey and each turkey had at least 6 feathers (they could have more if they chose to). Each feather had to represent one person, place, or thing they were thankful for. Here's my example below and of course, I had to show off some of my Firsties and what they did. I smiled because many of them mentioned they were thankful for me. Melts my heart. So I would like to say THANK YOU PINTEREST!! This was such a fun craft.







No comments