Turkey Day is Over!!

I have had an AMAZING Thanksgiving break! I was able to spend some good quality time with my niece and nephews as well as get some much needed rest. Before the break a sweet teacher friend of mine Lacey from The Fabulous Life Of An Elementary Teacher  posted on Instagram a freebie. Well when us teachers here or see the word FREEBIE it's a winner, winner, chicken dinner for us. The freebie was called Disguise a Turkey Project. Students had to take this turkey home and disguise him. Well before I sent this cuteness home I chose to read to my Firsties 'Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving by: Dav Pilkey

So here's a few examples of what my Firsties brought back to school. Hope you all had a great break as well. Whether it was 7 like myself or 5 like others. The blessing is that we all got a break! Tootles!


This is Turkey Santa at the North Pole. Precious!

This is a turkey dressed as a sheep! LOL love it!

This turkey is dressed as a trash can. It's opened. The top is lifted up. LOL so cute!

This cutie is disguised as a Dalmatian Puppy! Love it!



4 comments

  1. Aw thank you for sharing! Your babies did such a good job disguising their turkeys!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! We sure did enjoy it!

      ((HUGS))

      Delete
  2. I love the sheep disguise! Ha! I can only imagine how much fun your firsties had with this project!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aimee the sheep cracked me up!!! We really did enjoy this project!

      ((HUGS))

      Delete