Bye bye 2013

Wow!!!!! 2013 is almost gone. This year has brought me many highs and some lows but overall it was a good year. I started my blogging journey, opened up a Teachers Pay Teachers store, created some awesome friendships on Instagram, won Teacher of the Year, became an aunt again and so many other blessings. The biggest blessing this year was being able to spend the holidays with my amazing family. As you know I'm originally from Des Moines, Iowa. So I'm a true Midwest girl with southern tendencies. Iowa raised me and Houston pays me. I wanted to let my last blog post of 2013 to be about my trip back home. It was absolutely amazing. My niece and nephews were able to experience snow and boy did they love it.  God has truly truly blessed my family and I. I'm forever grateful and thankful. 

Thank you everyone for all the love and support this year! Wishing you and your families a blessed 2014.






2 comments

  1. It sounds like you had an amazing 2013! I'm sure 2014 will be just as good, if not better for you! Congratulations on winning Teacher of the Year. What an honor!

    I love reading your blog and nominated you for an award on my blog. Please check it out if you can!

    Meredith
    1, 2, Eyes On You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meredith THANK YOU so much for nominating me. I've been nominated before and I so appreciate you nominating me again. I will definitely stop by your blog and check it out.

      ((HUGS))

      Delete