Merry Christmas Firsties

OMG! I can't believe we're already to winter break. This school year has truly zipped right by us!!! I couldn't believe that it was already time to whip out this student gift creation. It's important to me to make sure that I always have a gift for my students every year during this time. I'm a 9 year veteran teacher and since the day I began my career I've created snowmen for my students. Yes, when I first began my journey as a 3rd grade teacher I made these for them. I must say they LOVED them just as much as my 1st graders. Before I finished college I did an internship at a school for 9 weeks. A teacher was making these and I thought this is what I'm going to do for my students every year when I begin my career. She was ever so kind to take me under her wing and show me. Thank you Mrs. O'Connell! So I can't give credit to Pinterest for this idea. This has been around for a very long time. Let's just say I discovered it almost 15 years ago. With that said, I wanted to share with you all what my classroom looks like before winter break. I've seen so many awesome student gift ideas all over Instagram and Pinterest. The creativity is just endless.


You know I had to add some Melonheadz pizazz to my cards that I made each student. The boys have green cards and the girls have red. Thank you Melonheadz for the beyond cute graphics.


Each table is wrapped with red butcher paper, or green. Along with of course, Melonheadz clip art at the end of each table. The morning work came from Katie Kings Busy Teacher's Best Friend Christmas Edition.


Lastly, here's a picture of my room. I should really have some happy Firsties!

Happy Holidays everyone and may God Bless You and Your Families.



2 comments

  1. Thanks so much Mss.May you really know how to made your firsties feel so happy. Ariana love you so much. Marry christmas and a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs Suarez thank you soooooo much!!!!! This makes my heart just SUPER happy when I read this from you. I love and adore your precious Ariana sooooo much!!! Merry Christmas to you all!!! Love you!!

      ((Hugs))

      Delete