Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! Last year was a good year and I plan to make this year even better. Last year I began my teacher blog and opened a Teachers Pay Teachers store. I never thought I would have made it this far with both of these projects. Blogging has definitely helped me build good relationships as well as strive to be even a better teacher. I want to THANK YOU so much for all the love and support. I've been in the creating mood, so I decided to create more calendar cards. These are for February. I also have January cards available as well. Just click on the photo and it will take you to my store. Happy New Year!!



12 comments

  1. Ms. May u are such an inspiration! I love all ur positive outlook and most of the time your quotes help remind me that I can only be the best I can be for my kiddos :) thanks for being awesome.
    Here's to a new year!
    arsanchez87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. May, you are such an inspiration! Amazing work :)
    arsanchez87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable Miss May!!! dinette2003@yahoo.chom

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable :) alicianeal6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! alicianeal6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable :) alicianeal6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Miss May! I just LOVE the bright colors of your blog! I was actually just thinking the same thing about how blogging has rejuvenated me a bit with my teaching (I just started blogging 3 weeks ago...but I am easily inspired by all the wonderful ideas)! Of course, I have always loved teaching and just like you, I was born to do it!! I am glad I found your blog today!

    Kate :)
    McDee's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kate. This was a nice comment to read before I went to bed. Welcome to the blogging community and I will definitely be in touch.

      ((Hugs))

      Delete