Teachers Pay Teachers Goodies

My, My, My TPT has been good to me and I'm VERY THANKFUL! I've been a creating machine lately and I love it! I wanted to share with you some of my latest creations. Like a lot of you, I'm HUGE fan of Melonheadz Illustrating. My Firsties call them "THE CUTE PEOPLE." I LOVE IT! A lot of my TPT creations are created with her clip art. Can you say OBSESSED?! LOL So I wanted to share with you a few of my goodies that you might want to check out! If your interested in any of my products just click on the picture and it will lead you to that item.


Greater Than, Less Than, Or Equal to 50
This math game is great for centers during the month of love (February my birthday month). Each student must sort each equation onto the correct mat. They may also record their work on a recording sheet that comes with this as well.


Who doesn't love cute calendar cards? I simply adore them. When they're cute it makes me happy. I have an adorable set available to you as well in my store.  

I was inspired to create this game over the holiday break. My nephew wanted to play his new game of every 20 minutes. He's pretty good to I must say so myself. I plan to use these during the month of February. In my classroom I have groups of 5. I will have each table play a round to become familiar with it and it can be used as a Free Time Friday activity. Thank you sweet Caden. You inspired Aunt Tiffy!

I'm such a HUGE fan of the bucket filling program. I wanted to create some new fillers, because I didn't like the ones that I was using and I couldn't find that "just right" filler that met my needs. So when you can't find it, you create it! That's exactly what I did.

Math and reading have to be my most favorite subjects to teach. My Firsties LOVE, LOVE, LOVE math workshop. They love when I introduce a new math game. I try my best to keep my math tubs pretty spicy for them so they don't become bored.

So there you have it. A few new items I created and wanted to share with you! Have a blessed night and hip hip hooray the weekend is almost here. I'm in need of some serious rest.


1 comment

  1. Hi Miss Tiffany! I am now a follower of your blog and all it's cuteness and inspiration :) will miss you on IG !

    Patti

    ReplyDelete