Everyday I'm Quotin'

Happy Sunday sweet friends!! It's a relaxing Sunday here in Houston and I'm on my couch all cozy with my blankie. We have a chance of storms today and it's looking pretty stormy out there. I wanted to leave you all with a couple of positive quotes this afternoon. I always get such awesome emails and responses on my blog about my positive outlook on things. As many of you know I'm a sucker for a good positive, motivating quote. I hope you enjoy and can find some inspiration in these two. Off to do report cards and plan my day for tomorrow. "Let your heart not be troubled." John 14:1





2 comments

  1. I miss your awesome quotes on IG. It was always what I needed to hear in the morning. Hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you sweetness! I miss you as well. Well come to my blog for some motivation. =) I'll keep it coming. Hope you are doing well.

      ((HUGS))

      Delete