One Fab Anchor Chart For Sale

My, My, My time sure does fly by! This past week was my Spring Break and it went by pretty quickly. I did lots of rest and relaxation, but I also got lots of things done. I spent many hours in Home Goods, Target, and online finding things to add to my home. I was successful!! Besides getting my home even more cozy and resting I began creating some anchor charts. In my 9 years of teaching so far I have always created anchor charts for my classroom. I've always been a lover of drawing, doodling, and creating.

Anywho on with why I finally decided to sell an #anchorchart or two on TpT. In years past I've been told, "Tiff you need to sell these, you need to help teachers organize their classrooms." (I'm a pretty darn OCD neat freak when it comes to my classroom and my home). I would always laugh it off and just keep on trucking (with a polite thank you for thinking my work is that awesome). However, two years ago I started to really think that maybe I should make these anchor charts and try to sell them. My sweet and dear friend (who happens to teach first grade with me) Gayle, started having me create anchor charts for her classroom. She even paid me even when I told her not to. She refused! Besides my Lord and Savior and my mother she has been my BIGGEST supporter in this adventure. When I was on Instagram and would post pictures of my anchor charts I would get the most POSITIVE feedback about them. People would even ask do I sell them and that did it! To make a looooong story short let's just say I decided to go for it. So here I am trying to fulfill another dream. Creating beautiful, easy to read, kid friendly anchor charts for other AWESOME teachers. Below are two that I have posted in my store already. I plan to post more this week. My anchor chart prices include shipping and laminating fees. I think well spent money on a product that will be used for many years. Click on one of the images and it will direct you right to my store. Thank you all for being so AWESOME, POSITIVE, and SUPPORTIVE. We need more people like this in the world. Tootles!




6 comments

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your anchor charts! I was always in awe when I saw them on IG!! Definitely adding these to my cart, RIGHT NOW!!!

    So glad to be able to come to your blog and still be inspired by you!

    Big Hugs!

    ~Lynda
    http://firstgradefunland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwww Thank you so much Lynda! This brought a big smile to my face. =) Thank you for the kind words and support it means so much to me.

      ((((((( BIG HUGS )))))))))

      Delete
  2. Obsessed with anchor charts, yours are fabulous!!! Just one of the reason I chose you for a Sunshine Award! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet!! I will be accepting that award this weekend. Thank you soooo much for your kind words. Makes my heart super happy!

      ((HUGS))

      Delete
  3. I was wondering why I didn't see you on IG anymore! So glad you are selling them now and that I stumbled upon your blog! Hope you are doing well! I will definitely be checking them out in your store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the support!! When and if you do purchase any of my charts you will be glad you did!

      ((Hugs))

      Delete