Happy Birthday My Precious Nephew

A year ago today my precious nephew was born as a premmie. Bless his heart. He was a fighter and was able to come home after 5 days of being in the hospital. Today he a very healthy, precious baby boy. God has blessed him to be healthy and he's so happy!! This afternoon we had lunch at Cheesecake Factory and it was D E L I C I O U S! Baby Cace got his own birthday cheesecake to dig in and make a mess with. Later in the evening we went back to his house and we celebrated again with his Mickey cake. Boy was he extra spoiled today!

This is Cace's Yia-Yia (greek for grandma) aka my Mama Bear. She's helping him blow out his candles. Soooooo precious. She traveled 1000 miles to be with him and all of us on his birthday.



I'm so blessed and so thankful for my amazing family. God is so good. Happy Birthday Cace! Always know that Aunt Tiffy loves you and will do everything with all my might to keep you safe, happy, content, loved, and cared for. Always know that I will spoil you rotten too!! xoxo



6 comments

  1. What a cutie pie! Love his expressions. Happy Birthday to your sweet nephew.
    -Jaime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jaime! He's my little munchkin.

      ((Hugs))

      Delete
  2. What a sweetie!!

    I sure do miss you on Instagram!!!
    Robin
    The Bomb-Diggity Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Robin! Miss you too! Follow me on Facebook!

      ((HUGS))

      Delete
    2. I made it over to Facebook to follow!! I made a Facebook page too! Check it out!

      And, I really do miss your positivity on IG! But, at least I have FB now!

      Delete
    3. I just liked you sweet friend!!! Have a F A B U L O U S week!!!!!!!!!!!!

      ((HUGS))

      Delete