Melonheadz Makes Me Merry!!

Hey love bugs! I hope you all are having a FAB week so far. Mine has been good, but became even after this evening. I had the honor of having Nikki from
Melonheadz Illustrating create a personal graphic of myself. She was on it to the T!!! I was soooooooooo excited once I received the final product. As many of you know I love clip art and there are many talented clip art designers, but Melonheadz is my favorite!!! I just want to tell Nikki T H A N K Y O U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't she cute ya'll?!! I think she fits me. The comparison is pretty close. =) Have a blessed night Friends! Happy Thursday Eve.







3 comments

  1. Love your Melonheadz! How do I get to place an order with Nikki? I thought she has stopped making custom Melonheadz.

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond cute!!

    Xoxo,
    Kira
    Keepingupwithkira.com

    ReplyDelete