Oh' Boy! It's My April Currently!!

Hey love bugs! It's that time and I'm linking up with the Sassy, Frassy, Fun Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade. It's my April Currently. I can't believe it's April already. June 6th will be here before you know it and hello to summer break!!!!!!!!!!




Listening to the water move at the Lake. I open my bedroom windows and that's what I see and hear. Very relaxing.

Loving that my beautiful mother will be here in town for two weeks on Saturday! I can't wait to pick her up from the airport.

Thinking that this school year went by so fast. I can't believe it's April already.

Wanting a lifetime of free ink for my printer. I'm constantly finding goodies on TpT. Print, print, print is all I do. LOLOL

Needing lots of rest and relaxation. My body is so exhausted.

Hours are from 7:50-3:15 with children. Teachers must report by 7:30. However, I arrive in my classroom at 6 am. I'd rather get there early and leave right after school if I can help it. Last day is June 6th. So thankful there are no snow days to make up. At the time you're thinking yes please snow day but come June your thinking OH NO!!!!

Have a blessed night love bugs!

6 comments

  1. Hey! I follow you on Instagram! So glad I found your link up today :) Girl, how in the world do you get to school at 6??? I'm usually flying in the parking lot at 7:30 lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOLOLOL This had me cracking up!!!! It was hard to do it at first but now my body is use to it. LOL Now tomorrow at 7:30 I will be thinking about Mrs. Harris flying in the parking lot. LOL

      ((HUGS))

      Delete
  2. I'm blessed to live next door to my parents. While I don't talk/see them every.single.day, I adore living this close. In fact, they will celebrate their 59th wedding anniversary this summer!
    Enjoy your visit with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! That is truly a blessing to be next door to them. I'm 1000 miles away from mine, but thankful my dad is sending her down. 59 years?!!! That's amazing!!! My parents just celebrated their 37th!! Whoo hoo!!! Healthy marriages can last. =)

      ((HUGS))

      Delete
  3. I need a lifetime supply of free COLOR ink! :) I always find so much awesome stuff I want to get on TPT or have gotten but don't want to print if its not going to be all colorful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! It must be colorful!!!!!!!!!!!! =) Oh' the constant wonderful things for our classrooms with LIFETIME supply.. ;)

      ((HUGS))

      Delete