I Love Happy Mail

Hi fab friends! I hope you all are having a FABULOUS day! I just wanted to share with you all a closeup of all the AWESOMENESS I received in the mail a couple of weeks ago from Erin Condren. I was introduced to ErinCondren.com a few years ago just by a random google search "planners." Up popped the most cutest, creative, fun looking planners. After researching and watching endless videos on YouTube about these bad boys I was hooked. So here is what was included in FAB package I ordered.


These t-shirts are FABULOUS! They say, "Live, Love, Learn." Perfect for teachers. =)


This is my new and improved 2014-2015 Teacher Planner. I had one last year and I'm using one again this year. This cover is called, Party Pops. Yes, I had to add the notepads.


This might be my most favorite in the package. This is a canvas made with my exact words hanging in my home. I'M IN LOVE!!


I LOVE good smelling candles in my house, so I couldn't resist grabbing these bad boys. The scent is called Island Fleur.

Now I'm just waiting for the new Life Planners to arrive for 2014-2015. I'm so excited and can't wait to purchase Life Planner number 4. Have a fab rest of the day friends. Tootles!!


No comments