Blessed

Today I've been meditating and really thinking about my life, all that I've been through, and all that I've overcome. I can honestly say that I'm truly BLESSED. In every situation and circumstance in my life I have truly been BLESSED. I thank God everyday for all that he has done for me and has provided for my loved ones and I. I have exciting new things happening and I can't wait to blog about them. I know they wouldn't be possible without him. Thank you God for everything. True faith is believing in him and knowing he will make all things possible for your good. #noshame #amen #ilovejesus #faith
Happy Saturday loves!


6 comments

  1. Thanks my friend! You are absolutely right! I thank our Lord and Savior daily for the LOVE he has shown my family and I. Without him, I am nothing, with him, I can do all things! We must have FAITH!! Have a BLESSED Saturday!
    ((HUGS))
    Anisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to hear from you friend! Hope all is well and you're enjoying your summer!

      ((Big hugs))

      Delete
  2. Hi, I read your comment on pinterest. I think you can just click on comments to comment. That is what I did on your blog. If it is somehow blocking you, please let me know. That would be awful if people could not comment because of something I have set up. Teaching Science With Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! What a great way to spend the day :) I need to do the same.

    ReplyDelete