A FREEBIE...SAY WHAT?!!

Hey fab readers! Hope everyone's Saturday is going fabulous. I'm linking up with my friend Lynda at Teaching Science With Lynda. She's having a fab FREEBIE linky party. I've been enjoying the summer, but realizing that it's moving pretty fast. So that has made me get a move on getting things done for my classroom. I'm all about keeping things organized at work and at home. One thing that drives me crazy as an educator is waisted time. Many years ago, I would organize my crayons with a nicely decorated bin that was labeled with a cute crayons sign. Well the problem with that was, you have kiddos spending many minutes looking for a specific color and then it becomes the (let's chat while we look for that color) session. So then I began thinking and realized I needed to change this. That's when I decided to organize my crayons by color. Boy has that been a life saver. I absolutely LOVE it!!!  Now last year my crayons were sharing drawers and I didn't mind it but preferred not so many of them sharing. So as I was pinning and blog hopping I came across the fabulous Mel D's blog Seusstastic (that I admire) and saw how she created labels and used mod podge to glue them on. Thank you for inspiring me Mel!

 Of course I had to use my favorite clip art Melonheadz. My new drawers are set and ready to go! If your interested in these labels they're FREE yes FREE in my store. Happy organizing!


This is How my drawers look now.


This was last years look





BEFORE


AFTER




These are the drawers the labels fit.




5 comments

  1. That looks SO good! I definitely need to try that. Thank you:)
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really organized. Thank you for this freebie. Teaching Science With Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super super cute, I have a project to do now 😊 thanks!

    ReplyDelete