FILL 'ER UP!

Hey fab readers! How was everyone's Monday? Mine was FABULOUS! As many of you know I'm beginning a new journey teaching first grade for a new district, new school, new friends, new teammates,etc. I'm super excited, but just as nervous. With all that said, I had a wonderful lunch with my very dear teammate. Well ex teammate more like my dear friend. We ate, caught up with each others lives and families. It was just a very good lunch date. Good REAL people are so hard to come by, but I've met a few good ones and I thank GOD for that. I LOVE YOU GAYLE aka SWEET G.

I'm really into classroom management and creating a good, cozy, feel good atmosphere while lots of learning is going on. Bucket filling is something I do and have done for many years during my career. Last year I created some posters for my bucket filling bulletin board. Let me tell you they were a hit at my old school and I've received a lot of great feedback about that board. I have a new room and so I freshened up these cuties for the new year. Since today was such a FAB day I'm including these in my tpt store for FREE. YES FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's just say us teachers work so hard to create and prep our rooms and we spend sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much of our own money. I think it was just the right thing to do today. My mama bear always taught my brother and I it's important to give than to receive.  Just click on any picture and it will lead you to my store. Happy Downloading! :)












I just want to say THANK YOU to all my followers. YOU ARE AMAZINGDOTCOM!!


2 comments

  1. Your board is so cute and colorful. Thanks for the freebie!

    Stacy
    Second Grade Sweetie Pies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacy! Enjoy your freebie!

      ((HUGS))

      Delete