Hip Hip Hooray! It's The First Day!

Hey lovebugs! Like I mentioned yesterday, I've been in a very creative mood. As many of you know I'm all about creating a very loving, calm, and safe classroom environment. I always want my students to feel safe and loved. I've been this way since my early days as a third grade teacher. I believe all children need to feel loved and liked. It surely helps for a fabulous school year. With that being said, I needed something to welcome my Firsties as they enter our classroom on that first day. So along with a few other goodies this note card I created will be on their desk waiting for them. Don't you just love Melonheadz? I sure do! I created versions of this note card for Kinder-5th grade so feel free to check out my store. Just click on the picture for the grade that you need.How do you welcome your students on the first day? Happy Hump Day loves off to laminate these beauties!







KINDERGARTEN




FIRST GRADE



SECOND GRADE




THIRD GRADE




FOURTH GRADE



FIFTH GRADE







3 comments

  1. These are super cute and colorful! LOVE it! :)

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! I know your students will adore them. Hope you are having a great summer.

    ReplyDelete