Monday Made It July 21, 2014

Hey fab readers! I'm linking up with the awesome Tara at 4th Grade Frolics with Monday Made It! I've been chillin most of my summer, but have decided to get a move on creating things for the upcoming school year. I'm not going to lie the beginning of the school is one of my favorites times of the year because it's so fresh and new. So here's my Monday Made It's. ENJOY!




Last year I did something similar to this and it worked out great! I just wanted less of my crayons to sharing drawers. So I picked up another Sterilte 5 drawer and re-created my drawer labels. I used Mod Podge to glue the labels on the front. I tell ya after completing this, I've realized Mod Podge and I have a love hate relationship. I'm very happy with the end result though. These labels are a freebie in my store. Just click the photo. ;)




Oh Mod Podge...



I'm an organizing NUT!! I love all things of mine to have a home. Whether it be items at work or homemit mus be organized. I get it from my Mama Bear. Literally she can tell where any and everything is in her house. Let me just say my childhood home isn't small. I really dislike clutter. One thing I like to keep together is all my teaching needs in one binder. So I created this new binder cover for this school year. Of course, I had to use Melonheadz. I love ya Nikki!!










I was in need of some new calendar cards as well. So I created a set for August. These could be used during any month of the school year though. I have so much that I could share but I chose these three. I can't wait to decorate my new classroom. Thanks for taking the time to read. Wishing you a FABULOUS MONDAY!! ((HUGS))





1 comment

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Mod Podge can certainly be tricky, but it looks like you did a great job showing it who's boss. ;)

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete