A Sneak Peek!! Miss May's Classroom 2014-2015

Hi fab readers! I just wanted to give you all a sneak peek of my classroom. Some of you aren't on Instagram and didn't see my photos. (Yes, I've returned to Instagram. Hey, a sista missed her teacher peeps). Anyway, as many of you know I have begun a new journey with a new district. I couldn't be happier. I'm 10 minutes from work vs 40 minutes and dealing with the toll road. Humble ISD was an AMAZING school district and my previous school Foster was FABULOUS but when it's time for change it's time.

So my new fab principal has allowed us eager teachers access to the building all week and boy have I been a busy little bee in my new sweet little room. I wanted to share with you a little bit because I've been MIA in the blogging world. I have been soooooooo exhausted but I have accomplished so much! I will do a big reveal hopefully this weekend. As many of you know I''m a HUGE Melonheadz fan like many. When I first discovered Nikki's amazing work I immediately fell in love. So I decided my room was going to be fully Melonheadz incorporated as much as I can. Most of the items in my classroom I created myself and yes, they're in my store. So here's a ;little peek! :)


Part of my front board. Our class rules, color words, and ten frame posters. Of course, I had to add my poster size Melonheadz. He's such a cutie!

My Bucket Filler board. It's not complete, but when it is I will give you close-ups. 

This teacher is pooped! Have a great rest of the week friends. Stay fabulous!!




No comments