Meet The Teacher Linky "Miss May"


I'm linking up with Stephanie at Falling Into First and her Meet The Teacher Linky. Well here's a little bio about me. I'm originally from Des Moines, Iowa. Growing up I LOVED it there, but as an adult not so much. My brother and I moved to Houston, Texas together 10 years ago and it was one of the BEST decisions I could have made. I'm a Texan now, but Iowa will always be home. I have a beautiful niece and two beautiful nephews. I'm a thirty-something 1st grade teacher. I've taught 1st grade for 5 years now. Before 1st grade I was a 3rd grade teacher and I LOVED it! (Those sweeties will be seniors this year)  I HATED TAKS though so I asked my principal for a change. Thank you Mrs. VeDepo! I have been honored Teacher of The Year and I feel that's one of the BEST awards I could ever receive.














                      THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

Jesus
My Family
Teaching
Target 
Chick Fil A
The Gap
Jewelry 
Designer Handbags
French Fries
Pizza

IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?

I would've definitely been a Disney Channel actor. My parents always tell me we should've taken you to Hollywood. We just always vacationed there. Or a choreographer. I can dance my butt off!

THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.

Loyal, Happy, Caring

FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

"I just love how summer is getting shorter and shorter, said no teacher ever!!"

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

This is so hard, but I would have to say, Oprah! She just seems so caring and understanding. Not to mention she LOVES teachers.

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?

A Happy Place

Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?

To feed every hungry child in the world. 

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?

Wake Up, Say A Prayer, Hustle

Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 

New Edition: Can You Stand The Rain

Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

Morning

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

I LOVE everything in my little store. I'm very proud of my work.

Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU!

I was engaged to my junior high/high school sweetheart. After having my dress and basically everything but the cake I called our wedding off. One of the best things I could have ever done in my life. Everyone was EXTREMELY supportive in my decision except of course the groom. Thank you God for another blessing.


No comments