Thankful

I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving day! I have been a bit under the weather for the past week, but have been getting extraordinary treatment from my Mama Bear. As I sit back relaxed, full, thankful, and grateful all I can do is smile. Lord knows that I'm thankful for everything I have and all the true positive, amazing friends and family that are part of my life. I have to say as I'm laying on the couch I'm thinking about my career. I can say that I have been truly blessed. God blessed me with a great school, principal, students, parents, and colleagues as I began my journey. Ten years ago I moved to the great state of Texas with my brother. I can remember it like it was yesterday. To make a long story short, I just wanted to say how thankful I am to be part of this professional career of mine called teaching. I posted this picture on my Instagram today. This was my very first true class ten years ago. They're all now seniors in high school. Where in the world does the time go? I'm so blessed and so grateful. I can't wait to see these amazing kiddos walk across the stage and hear about what their plans are. To say that I have helped mold them into what they are becoming is such a HUGE compliment. For that I am thankful! ((Hugs))

No comments