Teachers Pay Teachers Kind of Day

Hey Fab readers! It's been a very chilly and cloudy day here in Houston. My house is clean, clothes are washed, and I've been on this couch all day creating. (I did get up to check my mail and get Chick Fil A for dinner) I was in need of some calendar cards for the month of March and April so I decided to create some for me and add them to my store. On my Instagram I wanted to show my supporters LOVE for being so positive and supportive on there. I decided to give away to 16 people. Eight to fab supporters for my March cards and eight to my fab supporters for the month of April. I believe in giving. I'm not really big on go a darn scavenger hunt to get this and to get that. LOL So if your in need of some calendar cards just stop by my store or click on the photos. Thank you soooooo much for the LOVE. Have a FAB night!!






No comments