A Koo Koo Kangaroo Party

Words can't express the JOY that I have in my heart tonight. My school had the pleasure of having Bryan and Neil from Koo Koo Kangaroo perform live in our cafeteria!!!!!!!!! Yes, that's right! The awesome group from Gonoodle. My Firsties and I love these guys so much! When we need a break we an always count on these AWESOME guys to get us back in our groove. Not only did they perform at our school, but it was also Bryan's birthday today. So we sung "Happy Birthday" to him and gave him LOTS of love as well as birthday cards. I can't express how COOL, AWESOME, FUN, HUMBLE, and OUTGOING these guys are. It just makes me LOVE them even more. I can't even express the Joy that I have in my heart.I'm still smiling as I type this. Bryan and Neil of Koo Koo Kangaroo, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! Enjoy the pictures. This isn't even half, but you will get my drift on how happy we all were!




The guys and I! Love you guys!



These cuties were so proud of their sign!

We made Bryan birthday cards as a grade level and we decided to spell Koo out of some of them. One of my teammates thought to do this.

This cuties mom made his cool Koo Koo shirt.

Morgan(who teaches kinder) and I joined Neil and Bryan for some Pop See Ko!

As a class we wrote letters to them both, thanking them for coming to our school. This is a picture that one of my Firsties created to match his letter.

Getting these kiddos stretched out and ready. #awesome

My Fab principal


My teaching partner Holly and I with our "FAB" principal and the guys!


My Fab class and I were so excited! What an EPIC day!

My team and I. We LOVE Koo Koo Kangaroo and GoNoodle!

Even my parents ROCK Koo Koo shirts!

Bryan signing our poster. This is one cool guy! Happy Birthday Bryan!

Mr. Neil was just as funny and cool as I thought. He signed the poster too.

Our FAB kinder teachers were so stocked as well.

Yep, it's signed!!!

This is why Miss May was soooooooooooooooooooooo EXCITED this morning! :)

1 comment

  1. I love Koo Koo Kangaroo! Do you know how much it costs to book them at a school?

    ReplyDelete