Happy International Happiness Day

Hey love bugs! I just wanted to first say, "Happy International Happiness Day!" That's right today is the day to spread your happy all over and build those genuine connections. I know when I'm connecting with others and spreading happy and cheer I feel good. I'm so excited to tell you that I'm linking up with my "soul" sista Sheila at Sheila Jane Teaching for a F A B U L O U S giveaway. I was so honored to be asked by this bowl of "happy" if she could interview me. HECK YEAH you can!! Lol it was such an honor to be interviewed by this F A B U L O U S, positive, keep it real lady. It didn't even feel like an interview it felt like I was chatting with my sister and we were catching up. Click on the video to see my interview with this AWESOME woman!



 


So here's the deal, you must be following Sheila and I both on Instagram and leave a comment on my blog about my interview with Sheila. One blessed winner will win the prize of a $10 credit to my store and a one year free yes, free membership to Sheila Jane Teaching. Have you seen her website and blog? Ummmm, lets just say you won't regret stopping by there. It's what I call my classroom, "A Happy Place." When your visiting her blog it makes you feel "HAPPY." So that's it LOVE BUGS! You have until Wednesday to enter. Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to enter the giveaway. LOVE YOU ALL!!

 









a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments