A Teachers Pay Teachers Milestone

Hey love bugs! I hope you all had a FAB week. I wanted to take the time to thank Teachers Pay Teachers and YOU! I have reached an amazing milestone that I'm very proud of. Yep, Miss May aka One Fab Teacher has reached over 500 followers on Teachers Pay Teachers. I can remember when I first began this creating journey like it was yesterday. I would ask Aimee over at Primarily Speaking for suggestions and help. She never acted bothered by me, if she was she hid it VERY well. Thanks Aimee! This creating business has been a very hard road, but with faith, prayer, and dedication things have truly blossomed. I would google hpw tp create prooducts like crazy. I can remmeber getting my first payout and it was like $4. I was excited! Let's just say those payouts aren't $4 anymore. I'm grateful and so blessed. I appreciate and feel so humbled that people spend their hard earned money on my creations. It's such an amazing feeling. I'm not going to lie, I love hearing that TPT alert when someone has purchased a product or has left feedback. I always reply to all my feedback that I receive. I'm just so grateful words can't express. With that said, I just wanted to say, "Thank you TpT for creating this awesome community for educators to create, share, and explore ideas and activites. Thank you for creating this place where educators become excited when they find a product they've been looking for. Thank you for creating this place where educators LOVE searching for items to help them with lessons. Thank you for creating this place for educators to earn extra income to pay for car repairs, bills, save, etc. I just want to thank you! Lastly, I want to thank each and everyone of my followers on Teachers Pay Teachers. At this moment I have 526 fab love bugs supporting me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I'm having a sale this weekend. Everything in my store is 20% off. My One Fab Quote packet has been a super hit. I just added more quotes. So if you have already purchased this all you have to do is re-downoad. I've added quotes for the cafeteria staff, custodians, secretaries, paras, and counselors. I will continue to add to this packet as time goes by. I hope you all have a FAB weekend. Love you bunches!! -tiffany









No comments