Happy Easter

Hey love bugs! I hope you all had a Happy Easter and enjoyed it with loved ones. I was a bit under the weather today, but I spent LOTS of time with my favorite little gang, (my niece and nephews) yesterday. We went to the park and of course, we had to stop at the gas station and get some snacks. :) I can't even express how much I love them.



I'm a firm believer in Jesus and all that he has done. This morning I added to my journal some illustrated faith or faith doodling. It makes me feel better. Especially if I'm feeling down. 


When I awoke this morning, my brother had sent me a text with pictures of them this morning ready for church and time with their grandparents. Of course I had to add my touch to it before I posted it on Instagram with the Happy Easter stamp. Call me biased, but they are some of the CUTEST kids ever!




While I was in bed most of the day, I decided to create a new reading log for my class. I've been using several different ones, but they just weren't cutting it for me. So what does one do? Create it herself. So I added a new freebie to my store and it will ALWAYS be a freebie. However, I do ask that you leave a sista some feedback. It means a lot as a seller when you leave feedback. I respond to every piece of feedback I get. I just REALLY appreciate it. Just click on picture and it will lead you to my free reading log. It comes in color as well as black and white.







While I'm on a roll I have some adorable calendar cards for the month of April. Super Duper Cute!!



Lastly, my One Fab Quote packet. These quotes have been a HUGE and I mean HUGE hit on INSTAGRAM. I'm constantly receiving positive feedback about them, I'm definitely one that wants others to feel FAB and I'm a HUGE fan of positivity and encouragement. Once I saw how much feedback I was getting about these quotes (created from my own personal thoughts) I decided to put them in my store. I've given them individually and I've put one inside each persons mailbox as well. Giving kindness is free! I hope you all have a FABULOUS week! ((HUGS))



No comments