Monday Made It Baby! My Clipboard is So Fancy!

Hey love bugs! I hope all is well and that most of you are on summer break. If you're not, just know the end is near. I must admit I have been enjoying the rest and relaxation but I do miss my Firsties. Okay so here goes the reason why I'm writing today. Many of you may know that I'm on Instagram and I shared a picture of my clipboard that I created for myself. The beautiful Tara from
4th Grade Frolics made a comment on my photo to link this up on Monday Made It. Of course! I love her and her linky party! Now I've been a FAN of Monday Made It for a couple of years now and I get so many FAB ideas. Not only for the classroom, but also for my home. I had to present to my colleagues about technology and Tara's blog and her Monday Made It linky party was included in my presentation. Thank you Tara for this awesomeness. I have seen these clipboards for about 4 years now and I've been given a few as a gift and I LOVE them! The creativity you can do with these are endless. I will say that step 2 and 3 can be switched with one another. It just depends with how you prefer to do it.I decided to make myself one and my team partner (who is no longer at my school). This is my gift to her when we go out for dinner this week. She will know that it was made with LOVE. Enjoy! ((HUGS))

































No comments