((HUGS)) To Those With A Soft Heart


Hey love bugs! I hope everyone is having a FAB start to their week and if not, I pray it gets better for you. I just wanted to give internet ((HUGS)) to those of you who find it difficult at times to be kind and have a soft heart in this world we live in. NEVER and I mean NEVER think that having a soft heart is a sign of weakness. It's a sign of COURAGE. The courage to be kind even when others don't give it in return. Don't let anyone take that from you. Love you all!

7 comments

  1. I've missed you on Instagram! I was happy to see your blog post! Prayers and hugs right back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I just got to thinking about you and noticed I hadn't seen you on instagram in a while. Miss seeing your positive self! Love ya, girlie!
    Lindsay 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl!!! Love you too!!! I'm carrying my FAB lunch tote daily!!
    ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy I found you again! I miss your rad, positive posts on Insta!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jennifer! I feel so much better with LESS social media. I promise to post positive goodies on my blog.
      ((HUGS))

      Delete
  5. I'm so glad I found your blog. I have missed your rad positive posts on Insta!!!

    ReplyDelete