You're So FAB!

Hey love bugs! Thanksgiving break is over and back to reality. I had a VERY restful, but fun break. It's always nice being around those who truly LOVE you! Tomorrow the Teachers Pay Teachers Sale begins. I have added some new products to my store including the FREEBIE quote below. I was listening to Tony Evans (a phenomenal pastor from Dallas Texas) and as I was listening to him he mentioned how we need to show GRATITUDE to life. Gratitude brings a smile to God. If we have food, shelter, and clothing what in the world do we have to be NEGATIVE and PESSIMISTIC about?

I just wanted to show you all who support me and even to those that don't a positive quote. I created it to just show you all and remind you all of how AMAZING and FAB that you are. Just click on the picture and download this freebie. Have a BLESSED week! I look forward to seeing my Firsties tomorrow.


No comments