The New EC Teacher Planner 2016-2017

Hey ya'll! Hope you all are doing FAB! Today I'm blogging to you about the Erin Condren new teacher planner. This will be my 4th year connecting with the EC crew. So when Sam contacted me and asked if I would be willing to review the new teacher planner, of course I said, "YES!" Enjoy!

So this was inside my beautiful box of goodies. I was so excited to see all this teacher happiness. 

I LOVE, and I mean LOVE the Erin Condren t-shirts. The material is so soft and light weight. 


One HAPPY teacher! Teaching is a work of heart!


Now to the planner goodies and happiness. 
The front of the planner and yes, it's interchangeable. Which is a good thing. I find when I switch out my EC covers it feels like I have a new planner. LOL!! Anybody feel the same way when you change yours? 

The back is just as cute of this one.

How cute is the planner carry all clutch? This is like the cutest thing! I love the fact that I can store my planner in here before it reaches my teacher bag. I find that over time the lamination on my planners end up messing up after awhile. I mean let's be real. Our planners go to every meeting with us. After 180 days of this back and forth she gets pretty beat up. So I love the fact I can place her inside here. Good thinking Mrs. Condren!

This is with it open. Two thumbs up for me!


Now to the inside of the planner and all it's glory!
The very first page of the Erin Condren Teacher Planner.

Your personal information goes here.


Dates to remember


As always just one of the many FAB quotes throughout the planner. The EC company spreads positive words like crazy!


Year at a glance! A great way to look at whats ahead during the school year!

The calendar pages are beautiful in color. You can write in your number dates, stamp them, or order some date dots from the Erin Condren website. I like how the boxes are nice and roomy.

The lesson plan page. I will be honest I don't write in this much, but would love to get into a habit of doing so. My plans are usually typed. I will say that I do like the change from an owl to an apple. I'm not a fan of owls to be honest and I didn't like the look of the owl.

This is always my favorite part of the planner. I enjoy the checklist and when I have ordered one in the past I order double the checklist. Usually I give one as a gift to a friend. :)

So the teacher planner comes with a two sided pocket folder. It's super cute too! I just LOVE the scallop detail to it. I just also appreciate the positive messages all throughout this whole planner.

Can I just say the new gemtone pens are AMAZING! I'm a sucker for pens and not just any pen. A good writing pen. What I love about these pens is that not only do they write good they look good. Each pen has a positive word on them along with erin condren. The words engraved on each one are the following; love, inspire, dream, discover, motivate, and believe. 

Thank you Erin Condren, Sam, and the whole crew for thinking of us teachers! Miss May is pretty HAPPY!
You can order your new teacher planner May 3rd! Feel free to use my referral link!
http://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/tiffanymay


Disclosure: http://www.erincondren.com gave me this product to review. These are my honest opinions about the teacher planner.






6 comments

  1. Thanks for this fabulous review!!! You could not be more ADORABLE in your new Erin Condren shirt!!!
    Much Love,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane!!! Big ((hugs)))
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your review! This is the first time I'm looking into an Erin Condren lesson planner, and your photos and opinions have helped a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your review. I'm trying to decide if I should purchase a teacher planner. I love it, however I have always used vertical planning pages and I'm not sure if I can comfortably transition to horizontal pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! I luv your page. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete