The BOMB DOT COM PLAN ON IT TEACHER PLANNER

Does anyone else LOVE YouTube like me? I can literally watch planner videos all day long. YouTube is the place to go (like google) if you're in need of an answer. Well one particular night I was watching teacher planner YouTube videos. Low and behold Maria Martinez's video popped up in my feed. Maria is the creator of the Plan On It teacher planner. I literally jumped up and down when I began watching it. Just click here and you will see what I mean. I have also created a video going in depth with this FAB planner! Just click on the video at the end of this post.


           This beauty is going to make my teacher heart happy this year!

You just don't know how HAPPY I was to receive this beauty this weekend. THANK YOU Maria!!

My niece gives this FAB planner a thumbs up!!

You can also, purchase Maria's teacher stickers too. There is a total of 295!! WOWZERS!! They're AMAZING!! Click here

Monthly spread. The boxes are large enough for plenty of writing.  I JUST LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the heading for the days of the week!! 

The simplicity and detail is amazing!!!




My niece LOVES the student info section. :)


                                                                   


Please check out my you YOUTUBE in full detail about this beauty.



2 comments

  1. So you will be using this planner over the EC? I'm trying to decide between the two :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!! I love EC but I LOVE the Plan on it even more!
      ((Hugs))

      Delete